Client Integration Front End Developer
- Career Site Team: Brandbank
Nielsen Brandbank is one of the world's most trusted providers of FMCG digital product content, delivering an end to end solution for brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe. Within Nielsen Brandbank Technology, we work diligently to provide best-in-class solutions, using an incremental delivery approach to develop new & existing products.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Front end developer to join our Client Integration Development team. The team is responsible for developing and supporting our Client Integration Hub for our integrations which consume and distribute product data from/to our customers. The Hub allows both internal and external users to configure and update feeds as well as gather additional information and make further updates and requests.
- Continue to develop and maintain our Integration Hub front end.
- Maintain technical documentation, perform code reviews and participate within technical discussions.
- Work with PO to develop new functionalities in line with customer expectations
- Design and develop new cloud-based solutions in Azure.
- Provide assistance to 2nd line support when configuring custom integrations.
- Provide occasional consultation to our consultants on new features
- Develop an understanding of the Brandbank service and data model.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience with front-end frameworks, such as Angular, React, or Vue.js
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Pension Program
- Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Personal & career development
- Remote based role, must be physically located within the UK
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.