Manager, Customer Success
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
This position will be responsible for maintaining/enhancing customer relationships with an aim to improve client satisfaction, via increasing client ROI & driving the adoption of new capabilities. This role will lead a delivery team to ensure prompt delivery of service, ensure the quality of the data insight with actionable business recommendation, based on a deep understanding of client business and expertise across NIQ solutions
Client Engagement Model
- Leads the Joint Business Plan process via identifying and aligning client business priorities to define the strategic service delivery elements with clear execution timeline and SMART objectives
- Leads QBO and Client review process, focusing on service quality and ROI elements to refine the JBP and alignment with clients on a regular basis.
- Responsible for regularly updating internal client health tracker, ability to anticipate issues before they occur, bringing all CS functions and key partners together to act on/resolve issues.
- Accountable for Net Promoter Score (Client satisfaction survey) process & result, ensuring service quality meets client expectation, timely addressing client escalations.
Client Servicing and Value Creation
- Responsible for collecting Voice of Client on their experience & servicing quality, sending to country/cub-region Managing Director to feed into product or strategy team
- Accountable for managing client relationship, consulting Analytic Insight and Customer Service team throughout process on analytics, client experience, or service model
- Leads client relationship management throughout issue escalation in collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure quality response to client
Discovering and Proposing
- Work with Account Development team to include Service Model elements in contract renewal with clients from the planning stage
- Responsible for identifying opportunities through day to day engagement and handling off to Account Development team for further stages.
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in related field (client servicing in research agency, marketing consultant)
- A broad understanding of client sales and marketing issues
- Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies would be an advantage
- Basic level knowledge of statistical applications and systems as well as Microsoft Office applications is a must
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- An ability to work independently and in a team
- Fluent in English and Thai
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.