- Career Site Team: TBD
The main responsibilities of this role is to provide service to clients through advisory work and detection of opportunities, responding timely and in quality to requests and with in-depth analysis of strategic variables for business.
- Collaborate in the analysis and interpretation of the information of the services that Nielsen provides to the Client
- Review the databases sent by production, either to reject or approve the release of the same for subsequent shipment to the Customer
- Take the administrative control of the accounts of our Clients
- Prepare work orders (jobs orders)
- Track Client Service Requests
- Advise clients on market research issues to facilitate decision making
- Make quotes and sales presentations to increase company revenue and meet with the established objectives
- Execute activities related to special projects to facilitate the development of new products and processes that meet the needs of the company and customers
Using your analytical and effective communication skills you can provide services and solutions to our client needs. If you enjoy being in constant contact with clients and detecting their needs this is the perfect place for you. Are you willing to innovate? This is the perfect place to give ideas and solve problems in different ways.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Industrial Engineer, Marketing or similar
- At least 1 year of Experience in commercial roles and with client management
- Intermediate Excel level
- Fluent English
- Analytical Skills
- Commercial Skills
- Effective Communication
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid work model
- Career development tailored to NielsenIQ roles
- Access to on-demand learning content and NIQ social communities
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.