- Career Site Team: Product Leadership
At NIQ, measurement is at our core; we collect billions of data points to help our clients identify unmet needs, and this role will be at the forefront of our growing data sets. NIQ operates two industry-leading consumer panels that allow manufacturers and retailers to measure and understand longitudinal consumer & shopper behavior that drives changes in sales and market share online and offline. To accomplish this, innovation is key.
We are looking for an innovative, growth-minded Product Manager to join our European Consumer Panel Product Leadership team. This team develops and drives the go-forward product strategy for NIQ and defines the market opportunities that shape our products that manufacturers and retailers use to make strategic business decisions.
As the Product Manager, you will collaborate closely with the Data Science, Technology, Operations, Product Marketing, Communications, and Commercial organization, playing a crucial role in building, enhancing, rationalizing, and supporting the commercialization of these products in Europe and building best practices that can be shared globally. You will also drive the product strategy to grow client penetration and loyalty to a measurement solution that strongly influences how clients select their primary measurement partner.
- Set European panel objectives & key results by quarter, in alignment with the longer-term European measurement strategies and voice of customer needs.
- Develop detailed product specifications and work with the cross-functional teams in Tech, Platform, Ops, Data Science, and Commercial to ensure alignment of requirements feeding the product development process.
- Guide the cross-functional team by clearly setting backlog priorities, and championing an agile product development process to deliver meaningful product increments.
- Collaborate with Platform Product leadership teams to ensure that panel product needs are sufficiently supported by the end-to-end platform and tools.
- Work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market needs, including documentation of product policy, guidance, and working with Product Marketing to create internal/external product communication materials, and train the trainer.
- Manage expectations with our clients and commercial teams on product features and functionality, especially on how to effectively operate with multiple panel solutions in Europe.
- Look and assess longer-term product opportunities from a data asset standpoint that will continue to evolve and enhance European panel solutions.
- Collaborate to build business cases to evolve the product long-term based on commercial objectives and profitability goals.
- 3+ years of Consumer Panel experience.
- Product management experience with domain expertise in panel measurement.
- Experience and ability to manage the Product Development Life Cycle and serve as expert of the complex end to end product details (from data sourcing, cleansing, harmonizing, projection, platform processing, and UI delivery).
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams from strategy to execution while creating strong relationships with leaders across Commercial, Operations, Technology, Data Science, PL, etc.
- Demonstrated influence, stakeholder engagement, and ability to cut through organizational complexity.
- Someone who is a strategic thinker and executor; see the vision, defines the big picture into action, and leads a team to follow and execute with passion.
- Ability to form a point of view on the client benefits for your products and services, connecting them to the design principles and articulating them to others.
- Enjoys working in the gray or unknown - defining the undefined, challenging the status quo, and solving uncharted business challenges.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible environment where no two days are the same.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Financial Pension Program
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Personal & career development
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.