INTERNAL ONLY: Analyst Free Cash Flow
- Career Site Team: Finance and Corporate Development
Thank you for your interest in our career oportunities, the following job posting is intended for internal NIQ and GFK candidates, we invite you to discover other open roles in our organization by visiting our careers site: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/careers/
About the Job
This person is expected to consolidate Free Cash Flow analysis for the LATAM region/countries by combining priority and non-priority markets within the region.
The consolidation includes adjustment of Intercompany (I/C) Charges including I/C payables, Royalties, Dividends, Recharges, etc.
- Finalize the Monthly Free Cash Flow analysis presentation to provide a view on the full year forecast around cash flow to the management.
- Support and create analysis around creating presentation for the management (Monthly Business Review) and provide comments on the financial variances against forecast/budget.
- Support any ad-hoc analysis needed by country or entities going through restructuring phase/cash crunch situation.
- In the post-integration GfK transaction, this role is responsible to combine both companies (NIQ and GfK) free cash flow and finalize the monthly presentation to provide view on the LATAM region to the management.
- In the post-integration GfK transaction, this role will support any ad-hoc analysis needed to understand the cash flow for a particular country or entities for the LATAM region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- 2 - 4 Years of financial planning & analysis (FP&A) or Cash flow analysis. Experience in either Corporate Finance or Treasury department.
- English level: proficiency
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (familiar with advance Excel functions such as vlookup, Index, offset, xlookup, etc.) and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid work model
- Career Development Tailored to NielsenIQ Roles
- Access to NIQ learning content and social communities
- Mentoring programs
..... and much more!
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.