- Career Site Team: Brandbank
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company and delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior. The Brandbank division of NIQ is a trusted provider of digital product content, delivering an end-to-end solution for brands, retailers, and wholesalers across the globe. We work diligently to provide best-in-class solutions, using an incremental delivery approach to develop new & existing products.
- Provides support to the team using a collaborative style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Strongly serves and supports the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to satisfy customers.
- Ensures successful project delivery by managing story tickets through the Agile process.
- Provides line management for team members when appropriate.
- Provides operational project management resources to allow the delivery of bespoke technical projects when needed.
- Works closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers to ensure end-to-end accountability is in place for the delivery of project goals.
- Guides and coaches the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaches their teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removes or guides the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Ensures work is completed according to customer priority.
- Facilitates discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supports and educates the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Works in moderately complex projects that have been prioritized in the book of work.
- Indirectly manages up to 20 associates or third-party employees.
- 4+ years as a Scrum Master for a software development team or equivalent delivery management experience.
- First-level Scrum Master Certification or willingness to work towards.
- Good skills and knowledge of collaborative leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Personify Scrum and Agile and possess the ability to distinguish between Scrum and non-Scrum.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely used Agile techniques such as User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, and Automated testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.