Sales Development Representative
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
Does the idea of working for an established company with a start-up culture excite you? Is being on a diverse team with a focus on work-life balance important to you? Are you a self-starter eager to make a name for yourself in a fast-growing company that rewards good ideas? If you answered yes to these questions, NielsenIQ may be the company for you.
NielsenIQ is seeking a talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to manage, develop and grow qualified lead volume and sales pipeline. This role is primarily responsible for
- Qualifying inbound inquiries to determine sales readiness
- Outbound prospecting via email, social, and phone into target accounts in an effort to schedule initial meetings for sales representatives and
- Supporting in-person and virtual events via pre-and post-event outreach.
This role is often the first touchpoint for prospects interested in NielsenIQ solutions and will set the tone for the sales cycle following. Professionalism, enthusiasm, and excellent communication are key characteristics to be successful in this role. The ideal candidate will be a highly energized self-starter who can thrive working autonomously while also being skilled at building solid working relationships with cross functional team members and sales.
- Learn continuously and develop into an industry and NielsenIQ solutions expert
- Effectively pitch products and solutions to key decision makers at all levels of a prospect’s organization by understanding their needs and demonstrating how NielsenIQ solutions can meet their requirements
- Respond to and effectively qualify inbound inquiries in a timely manner to assess sales readiness and qualifications prior to connecting prospects with sales resources
- Conduct outbound prospecting activities (phone calls, email, social media, attend tradeshows) into target markets/accounts to identify, connect and engage (schedule meetings) with decision makers in order to generate qualified, sales-ready leads
- Support the success of marketing sponsored in-person and virtual events; including pre-event promotion to drive attendance and post-event follow up to engage and qualify prospects for sales
- Maintain accurate CRM records of all lead and prospecting activities by consistently adhering to defined lead management processes and SLAs
- Build relationships with aligned sales team members to nurture leads through opportunity and ensure lead quality is driving conversion to pipeline and revenue
- Develop and methodically drive execution of daily, weekly, and monthly activity cadence plans that maximize prospecting efficiency and effectiveness including; account and contact-level research, pre-call planning, and hyper-personalized messaging via key channels
- Meet and exceed key activity and performance metrics for calls, emails, social touches, appointments scheduled, conversion to opportunity, and beyond
- University degree plus at least 1 year of sales or complimentary experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional experience on a customer-focused performance-driven, high-growth, fast-paced sales, service, or marketing team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to identify and reach desired outcomes while maintaining strong relationships
- Excellent researching and problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze, compare, evaluate, reconcile and,derive actionable insights and next steps
- Experience preferred with tools, such as Salesloft (preferred), Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Exceptional ability to actively listen to, and effectively communicate with, prospects and customers in a variety of mediums, such as written or verbal
- Team player that exhibits a positive attitude, composure under pressure, and willingness to think out of the box to drive results
- Detail-oriented, methodical, and process-driven mentality
- Sound time management and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter and highly ambitious to grow knowledge, skills, and career
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.