Sales Enablement Specialist
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
NIQ is seeking a talented Sales Enablement Specialist to play a key role in enabling sellers to be more efficient, stay focused on winning business and ensure a smooth customer experience upon contract closing.
Reporting to the APAC SMB Leader, this role will work with cross functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Finance) to identify and manage the right mix of tools and processes to move opportunities to recognized revenue faster. An ideal candidate is a proactive, deadline driven task manager with an eye for process improvement. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and thrive on recognizing a challenge, implementing a solution, monitoring success and continuously thinking outside the box to optimize new or existing processes. Must be passionate about ensuring a positive customer experience and use data driven analysis to remove bottlenecks in different sales cycle phases. The ideal candidate is detail oriented with excellent communication, active listening and time management skills.
- Lead in Sales performance analysis, identify opportunities/improvement areas for Sales team.
- Prepare financial reports weekly sales cadence, quarterly business review with Senior leaders in APAC
- Support cross country SMB sales team with contract, documentation, PO, invoice
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks to ensure opportunities progress to revenue as quickly as possible; including assisting with PO tracking and management, processing of orders, billing and coordinating with cross functional team members on product delivery as applicable to ensure a stellar customer experience (includes Pre-Sales, Product, Finance, Customer Success).
- Help drive the development, automation, governance, measurement and improvement of the order to invoice cycle; includes evaluating the integration of CRM and Finance platforms and assisting with training support
- Partner closely with major business functions across the quote to order life cycle including Product, Finance, Sales, and Legal to resolve order questions and process orders quickly without error
- Drive compliance with company policies, business rules and revenue recognition principles
- Effectively manage numerous requests concurrently and on deadline; includes managing expectations and escalating delays to leader in timely manner
- Build and utilize deal tracking and status reports with a sharp focus on details to identify bottlenecks in the sales cycle and alert sellers of at-risk opportunities to ensure teams stay on track to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the sales process, resolve inconsistencies and give insightful feedback to cross functional stakeholders in an effort to improve efficiency across the sales cycle
- Serve as an expert on internal sales processes related to pricing, quoting, legal, ordering and delivery to guide sellers on best practices and ensure adherence
- 1 year of related work experience in Sales Operations, Deal Desk or Finance.Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically through identification of problems and implement successful, tactical solutions
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail and keen ability to prioritize tasks to ensure business critical objectives are met
- Skilled at building strong working relationships with team members in varying departments and/or levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Understanding of the sales cycle and common pain points sellers encounter with a desire to drive improvements
- Ability to drive productivity working in a remote, fast paced environment
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.