Manager, Retailer Customer Success
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
NielsenIQ Customer Success places our customers at the heart of everything that we do. We strive to offer a consistent customer experience across all our markets by harmonizing our ways of working, focusing on engagement and driving analytics excellence. We give our clients an enjoyable, easy, effective service featuring a modernized customer experience. Customer Success is instrumental to realize the NielsenIQ vision to be a leading global information services company with strong, market-leading growth enabled by new, innovative product offerings and modern technology that creates substantial value for our customers, retailers and employees.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations
- Develop strategic understanding of industry trends, competition and opportunities of NielsenIQ
- Consult with clients regarding general concerns
- Conduct external presentations
- Responsible for meeting the COE objectives as a whole and ongoing delivery of COE KPIs
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company's quality standards
- Responsible for allocating work based on the current team workload capacity and the skills and aspirations of the team
- Conducts performance reviews for direct reports
- Responsible for the training and development of the team. Ensure team members are trained to handle client requirements
- Establish high standards of performance, provide support, recognition and feedback to develop associates and support a strong team environment
- Contribute to the development and implementation of training plans to ensure that associates are able to grow and demonstrate mastery of required competencies in their jobs
- Supervise all stages of project management and monitor performance
This role is responsible for developing individuals and teams that execute against specific activities related to analytics and/or client response. Identifying and implementing ongoing improvements in efficiency and effectiveness in the way we service our clients. This role is also responsible for hiring and managing all aspects of people management.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of professional work experience preferably within consumer insights or trade marketing, analytics, or market research.
- Thai Locals
- Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written (and local language if required)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience working in a digital enabled environment
- Ability to work within a virtual environment
- Demonstrated strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Understanding of growth and brand strategy
- Prior experience working with local and international retailers is preferred
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.