- Career Site Team: Operations
About the job
Lead, manage the planning & execution of strategic projects for RMS (Retail Measurement Services), which includes but not limited to Growth Initiatives, Product Enhancement Projects and Strategic Initiatives as needed. This project manager will drive project execution excellence -- on-time, on-quality delivery & within budget
● Holds team & stakeholders accountable
● Challenges conventional thought
● Is committed to project success
● Drives organizational change
● Strong Business acumen and ability to gauge the implications on Business before any
● Excellent communication / Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate complex topics in simple language to broader audiences.
● Clear project report out and single point of contact for overall project status
● Influences all levels, including senior leaders
● Accurate status and health reporting
● Active listening skills
● Understands audience & makes compelling pitch
● Prepares Status Reports to ensure the project’s overall direction and integrity.
● The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the
members of the project teams
● Effectively engages business partners & SMEs
● Engages and inspires project team
● Navigates through individual and cultural differences
● Leverage the Project Management gold standards across project teams.
● Develops, manages & executes as per PM governance framework in accordance with
the best standards (methods, templates, procedures, metrics, etc.)
● Work with Leadership & Project teams to develop detailed Project plans.
● Makes recommendations & drives decisions
● Applies Sound business knowledge
● Ensures quality, on time delivery & cost management.
● Ensure maximum efficiency in the allocation of resources and skills
● Responsible for the accurate and timely production of: Statement of Work, Project Plan,
Risk Management Plan, success criteria and aligned with steering/stakeholders.
● Works at detail level w/o losing "big picture“
● Applies consistent change control process
● Strong Change Leader with ability to drive stakeholders through the change making a
Mitigates Risks & Resolves Issues
● Actively Identifies, assigns and tracks issues & risks, ensuring mitigation and mitigation
ownership is in place.
● Initiating activities and management interventions when gaps in the Project are identified
or issues arise
● Demonstrates resilience and optimism
Qualifications & Requirements (Preferred - P, Essential -E)
● At least 3-5 years of experience in Project Management (E)
● Fluency in English (E).
● Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management (E)
● Knowledge of project management techniques and tools. (Ex : MS-Project) (E)
● PMI / PMP Certification (P).
● Experience on operational leadership role (P)
● Knowledge of Nielsen business and/or products (P)
● Work experience in multi-cultural environments & multi country responsibilities (P)
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.