Sr. Account Executive (Loyalty Program)
- Career Site Team: Analytics
About the Job
Our NielsenIQ teams empower our clients to make bold decisions and transform their businesses in trusted data, solutions, and insights designed to drive innovation and growth.
We are looking for a Sr Account Executive (Loyalty Program) to join our International Customer Success Analytics team in São Paulo. As Sr Account Executive you will be responsible for managing Loyalty NIQ portfolio of both existing and prospective Loyalty retailer clients, acting as the main point of contact for one of these clients for NielsenIQ. You will also be accountable for consistently giving consultancy in order to the client take all the advantage of their customer data, through: insights, smart decisions, implementing enhancements in the platform that allows personalized offers and retail media efficiency.
This role will also provide you the possibility to collaborate with Global Teams, and what you’ll deliver here matters. You’ll be able to point to in the future and proudly say, “I helped make that happen”. Lead the way and shape something world class that’ll define your career!
- Keep & strongly develop current Loyalty projects with Retailer Clients, building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Expand Loyalty NIQ Solutions with Retailers in Latin America, consulting clients (Retailers & Manufacturers) with simple & powerful analysis around customer data from Retailer Loyalty Programs, and giving them advice in how to improve their Loyalty Programs
- Deliver core revenue targets, based on retain and expand current projects, and generating new business
- Build and frequently contact clients to understand their needs, requirements and identify potential areas where NielsenIQ Loyalty Solutions can further support their business objectives
- Manage and negotiate contract renewal with Clients
- Participate in highly complex internal projects (conduct methodology/training tool, participate in Thought Leadership, etc)
- Full Degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, International Relations, Economics, Engineering, Business Administration, or related courses)
- Experience working with Loyalty Program
- Background in Business Intelligence for the Retail Industry
- Experience working through customer relationships
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite Package (mainly Power Point and Excel)
- Desirable knowledge in Power BI and NielsenIQ tools
- Advanced English
- Strong Communications and Analytical skills
- Aptitude for data and operational processes
- Ability to escalate issues to management to drive quick resolution
- Flexible work environment with Hybrid work model
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Short Friday
- Annual Bonus
- Career development tailored to NielsenIQ roles
- Access to on-demand learning content and NIQ social communities
- Mentoring programs
Job ID: REFID454399
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.