Team Lead - CI
- Career Site Team: Operations
About the job
Accountable for the implementation and improvements of operational processes and standards in the country, including quality performance and issue resolution while driving an ongoing improvement. Drive an on-going focus and improvement in Right First Time delivery to contribute to client satisfaction
- Responsible in ensuring the quality performance monitoring, reporting and analysis of respective Operations department
- Participation in quality improvement plans such as Quality Walk, Quality Focus Meetings, Root Cause Analysis activities and Operational Excellence programs when require
- Work with the quality team on first time right and cycle time reporting alongside with
- operations team to identify focus areas
- Ensure appropriate communication and escalation of issues to relevant senior stakeholders.
- Providing expert advice to BAU team on difficult queries, ensure sufficient workaround or
- testing is done before escalating to Enablement team
- Manage close links with Enablement and Ops leaders to ensure quality and delivery standards are met / exceeded alongside with high levels of customer satisfaction on product content.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields
- Required Language(s) : English, additional language skills preferred
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.