- Career Site Team: Analytics
We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between NielsenIQ and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service.
- The Client Response Business Analyst will assist in executing specific client support-related activities including the delivery of reporting to our clients and/or client-focused data support.
- The focus is to create high levels of client satisfaction by delivering accurate and insightful responses that contribute to client outcomes.
- University degree (preferably in Statistical, Mathematical or any other relevant field)
- Fresh graduate or max.1 year of professional work experience
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Sheets/Slides
- Organizational & interpersonal skills
- Interest in the commercial industry
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Work in an international, multicultural environment
- Hybrid & flexible working module
- Access to learning platforms, mentorship programmes, and educational support to keep developing your skills
- Peer-to-peer recognition program to enable feedback sharing and reward your achievements
- Life and health insurance
- Additional paid days off
- Monthly lunch ticket
- Shuttle bus to make your commute more comfortable
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.