Quality Control Executive
- Career Site Team: Operations
The Quality Control (QC) Executive role will work closely with Operations Project Management teams in identifying & reconciling field quality issues and driving continuous data quality improvements. This role will use systems and tools to track data fluctuations and execute data analysis to address fieldwork issues to provide the highest quality assurance to our clients and ensure NIQ’s data is reliable & trusted.
This role is an escalation point to QC Auditors in conducting validation checks and accompaniment when required. The QC Executive addresses internal Auditor and vendor issues identifies and implements corrective actions ensuring projects are consistent with quality standards. This role will also be responsible for leading, managing, and supporting NIQ’s quality system improvement initiatives across departments and functions to ensure that quality initiatives and plans are executed and maintained in full compliance.
- Supervise QC Auditors and/or external vendors to ensure duties are performed in line with established quality procedures
- Identify and resolve field quality issues and drive continuous improvement.
- Utilize systems or tools to track data fluctuations and address fieldwork issues through data analysis.
- Ensure data collected follows all necessary standards and that data is reliable and trusted for use in projects.
- Partner closely with Project Management teams on progress and deliverables.
- Ensure quality initiatives and plans are executed and maintained in full compliance with standards.
A little bit about you
You are flexible and easily adapt to a dynamic work environment. You have a can-do attitude, you are self-motivated, and can tell a story using data. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work. You are creative in leveraging existing data sources to answer tough questions. You work collaboratively and are part of a remote team within a dynamic and challenging environment, while maintaining high standards.
- Strong communication skills; able to present findings from Quality Control checks in a detailed and accurate manner.
- Solid understanding of field interviewing, preferably in market research; familiarity with commonly used terminology and jargon.
- Detail oriented, both in understanding instructions and executing processes and deliverables.
- Organized with strong time management skills; able to meet deadlines and follow up on action items.
- Thorough understanding of the related NIQ SOPs and fieldwork standards.
- Competent in the language applicable to the cities of interest.
- Computer literacy and accurate keyboard skills.
- Proficiency in local language(s) both written and verbal.
- Proficient in English both written and verbal.
- Team leadership skills.
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.