Payroll Specialist with Czech/Slovak
- Career Site Team: Human Resources
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for managing Czech Republic Payroll tasks for NielsenIQ. You will be part of the NielsenIQ Global Payroll COE Team working closely with HR and Finance colleagues.
- Carrying out full end-to-end payroll processing tasks and responding to employees in relation to payroll matters
- Fulfilment of monthly and annual tax obligations
- Calculating advance and withholding taxes
- Preparation of pension insurance registration
- Social Security Administration and data provision
- Administration-related meal allowance, health insurance and maternity/paternity and parental leave
- Managing payroll records and personal cards
- Keeping labour records
- Processing working time data for monthly payroll including administration of Sick leave
- Prepare monthly reports to Finance including monthly payroll analysis and validation to the HRIS
- Preparation of quarterly and annual Labor Statistics
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are comfortable working independently and you’re not afraid to dive into new projects. Aiming your career towards personal development and what’s next matters to you and motivates you to be proactive and always up-to-date with the latest changes to payroll legislation.
- Payroll, social security and labour law subject matter expert with a minimum of 3-5 years of payroll and benefits processing experience
- Experience with processing payroll for approx. 250 employees
- You possess good knowledge of local laws and regulations
- Experience of Okmzdy payroll system is advantageous
- You are comfortable in English and fluent in Czech/Slovak
- Able to work independently with an eye for details
- Open to change and able to recommend process improvements
- Work in an international inspiring company
- Life and health insurance
- Multisport card
- Participation in Social Benefits Fund
- Hybrid model of working
- 2 extra days off
- Volunteer days
- Work-life balance
- Internal recognition program
- Friendly work environment
- Possibility to start immediately and work 80% full-time
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.