Data Processing Analyst
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. Building the bigger picture means making sure we connect every single dot. Our Operations teams make sure we’re at the forefront of every innovation that makes that possible. Clients around the world rely on NielsenIQ’ s data and insights to innovate and grow.
- Interest in keeping up with Market Research Domain
- Knowledge on collating, cleansing, analyzing, interpreting and visualizing large volumes of data
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic to learn and grow within the function
- Should be able to understand the end to end process and identify avenues of process improvement
- Should be flexible with respect to shift timings
- Fast thinking, crisp communication and problem solving skills
- Responsible for timely delivery of data with high quality
- Should be able to learn upstream and downstream processes to be efficient in current role and ensure quality delivery.
● Bachelor of Commerce/Science/ Computer Science/ Business Information Systems or IT
● Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in team and meet deadlines
● A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
● Good analytics skills and aptitude for operational processes
● Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency.
Designation: Data Processing Analyst (DPA)
Shift: Flexible for all shifts
Work Location: Porur, Chennai
Mode of operation: Work from Office
Salary Package: 3.6 LPA
Experience: Freshers only
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.