Copy of Executive, Employee Experience
- Career Site Team: Human Resources
About this job
As our NielsenIQ HR Organization continues to evolve to meet the changing demands of the business and the workforce, we will be challenged to find new ways to deliver value to the organization with a focus on efficiency and simplicity. To enable this transformation, we will set up a new Employee Experience team to focus on delivering with excellence against our most fundamental HR needs. Employee Experience team members will work with an Employee Experience leader at the Cluster or Country level, ensuring we deliver our associates’ most fundamental HR needs with excellence to improve the overall employee experience.
In this role you will:
- Ensure continuity of business as usual (BAU) HR operations and administrative work in your respective cluster/country
- Ensure our employees’ most fundamental needs are met by effectively answering employee queries, maintaining accurate employee data and connecting associates with the right tools
- Ensure best in class service when it comes to HR administrative processes
- Identify and document local and cluster-level administrative work pertaining to standard letters, documents, and agreements
- Identify and document any additional administrative and operational work currently owned by local, regional, and global HRBPs and COEs which could move into the Employee Experience team
- Provide feedback to your manager on our policies, processes, and ways of working to help identify improvement opportunities - eliminate waste and redundancy
- Propose improvements to internal processes with an eye towards automation, enabling more consistency across the HR and the NielsenIQ business (both locally and globally)
- Stay connected with the other Employee Experience team members in your region, ensuring that we take a consistent approach wherever possible and avoid duplication of effort or regionally varied processes
- Implement systems/automation-based solutions for the organization
- Ensure appropriate handoffs between HRBPs and EE using RACI and process flow documents
- Understanding of common cluster/country level HR administrative and operational work (Working knowledge of United States or Canadian labor law preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to build strong partnerships and work closely with people across all levels of the company
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Advanced level of english
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.