Data Scientist Senior Manager-innovation center
- Career Site Team: Data Science
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Support the business needs of product and commercial teams, while driving the development and improvement of innovative products.
- Analyze data of NielsenIQ BigData team to gain insight into market trend and opportunities.
- Help product and commercial team understand data products and the methods behind them.
- Explain ongoing research to clients and help clients better understand NielsenIQ's data and insight in a simple and effective way.
- Build clear insights through visualizations or statistical analysis of data to explain why the data behaves the way it does.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on data needs and the design of new studies.
- Constantly try and test new algorithms and workflows, and verify whether they improve accuracy and efficiency or not.
- Conduct research within the NielsenIQ department to meet the need to update, improve and create new data products.
- Independently complete the design and construction of the model.
- Understand customer needs and translate them into clearer business conclusions through NielsenIQ data.
- Work closely with the commercial team to ensure they meet the requirements for data and NielsenIQ retail analytics methodologies.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve data products.
- Responsible for the preparation of data processing, cleaning, analysis and modeling procedures in the project.
- Responsible for the output of data statistics and visualization results in the project.
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.