Clients Data Consultant
- Career Site Team: Operations
About this job:
This is a client facing role, leading and driving the operational design of our global product offering ensuring it meets our client needs while maintaining NIQ offer in the marketplace in a sustainable manner.
- Point of Contact for Commercial, playing an “interface role” between client, commercial and Operations
- Leads and drive operational design and delivery of our global harmonized solutions
- Subject Matter Expert on global products and its life cycle
- Deep understanding of NIQ architecture on data, platforms and processes to define and evaluate feasibility of the best solutions.
- Translate client requirements into operational and technical specifications
- Manages a set of clients within a specific industry building category expertise.
- E2E accountability of delivery of all global projects against agreed SLA
- Identify client data and reporting needs and translate into adequate solution
- Provide ongoing service which meets client needs with simple and sustainable processes and products following NIQ strategic products and programs.
- Run feasibility and POC needs as requested for potential client needs
- Provide expert level guidance to the Client and Client Service on how Client categories and segmentations can be achieved in an optimized, quality based view by explaining OGRDS and Client Instructions in a clear, simple and practical way
- Accountable for liaising with data & delivery teams
- Experience in a combination of Operational, Client facing and
- International roles, working across local, regional and global Clients
- Ability to work across functions, departments, geographies and cultures.
- Excellent communication skills – Advanced English, spoken and written
- A solution-oriented individual with proven technical, process and communication skills
- Client facing experience
- To be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working proactively with the minimum of supervision
- Daily food allowance
- Initial training for valuable and dynamic competencies
- Friendly work environment
- Variety of development opportunities
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.