Client Solution Consultant with French
- Career Site Team: Operations
About this job
The Client Solution Consultant is the liaison between the commercial and the operational teams. This role advises, suggests, and discusses solutions with the internal and external clients in terms of NielsenIQ Products without sales activities.
- The key point of contact for Business Clients in all operational matters (delivery delays, data changes, data quality issues, execution, etc.),
- Converting the clients’ needs into internal work orders,
- Responsible for the efficiency of the databases, including optimizations and suggestions for the Client,
- Quality assurance procedures,
- Client presentations of the complete production process,
- Remote communication with the client (phone/Hangouts, e-mail).
- Fluent French and advanced English knowledge, both spoken and written is a must,
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant fields,
- Minimum 1 year of Operational and Client facing experience,
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with demanding clients,
- Distinct communication skills (especially in remote communication), both spoken and written,
- Good negotiation and influencing skills,
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint,
- Combination of profound operative skills and client orientation.
- Benefits package: Multisport card, private medical coverage Medicover, life insurance, Benefit platform allowing to purchase cinema and theater tickets,
- Friendly working space,
- Hybrid working mode,
- Additional days off and recognition of special moments in your life,
- Stable working environment with the employment contract,
- A possibility to create an individual career path, additional training,
- A possibility to engage in charity actions and participation in numerous social activities organized within the company.
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.