Methods and Data Analyst
- Career Site Team: Analytics
About the job
As a senior methods and data analyst for applied methods your responsibility will be developing, prototyping and productizing new solutions as well as improving existing products of the NielsenIQ Route to Market analytics division.
You will be working closely with product leaders, data scientists and tech teams to ensure the end product meets the business requirements, is statistically valid and follows a scalable process.
- Participate in designing new solutions for the analytics portfolio
- Design an efficient and scalable e2e process
- Build modeling pipelines for the new products
- Develop and publish production ready code on the Azure cloud
- Improve the efficiency of existing solutions
You are comfortable operating on the cross section of progamming, data engineering, data science and BPI. Your creativity and adaptability allows you to improvise and find solutions even outside your expertise. The ideal candidate will balance a blend of technology and process improvement skills.
- Degree in relevant fields (statistics, economics, data science …)
- At least 3 Years of experience working with data analysis, engineering, econometrics, data science
- Proficiency in either Python, R or Scala
- Experience with big data tools like Spark, Databricks
- Familiarity with data analysis libraries such as Pandas, Statsmodels and Scikit-learn
- English proficiency
- Knowledge of Azure cloud solutions a plus
- Experience with business process improvement an advantage
- Git and bash and skills considered a plus
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.