HR Representative – Employee Experience
- Career Site Team: TBD
As our NielsenIQ HR Organization continues to evolve to meet the changing demands of the business and the workforce, we will be challenged to find new ways to deliver value to the organization with a focus on efficiency, simplicity, and word-class, technology-enabled service. To enable this transformation, we will set up a new Employee Experience team to focus on delivering with excellence against our most fundamental HR needs. Employee Experience team members will work with an Employee Experience leader at the Cluster or Country level, ensuring we effectively deliver our associates’ standard HR needs to improve the overall employee experience.
- Ensure operational excellence and continuity across key domains including data management, local contracts, letters and administration
- Propose improvements to internal processes with an eye towards automation, enabling more consistency across the HR and the NielsenIQ business (both locally and globally)
- Ensure our employees most fundamental needs are met by effectively answer employee queries, coordinate with global representatives to comply with company-wide data guidelines, maintain accurate local/regional employee data and connect associates with the right tools and resources
- Identify and document local or cluster-level administrative work pertaining to standard letters, documents, and agreements
- Provide feedback to team leader on the execution of our policies, processes, and ways of working holistically for opportunities to streamline
- Stay connected with the other Employee Experience team members, ensuring that we take a consistent approach wherever possible and avoid duplication of effort or regionally varied processes
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Computer Science Engineer, Actuarial Science or numerical analysis oriented
- 2 years of experience in human resources. 1 year supporting USA or Canada.
- Strong experience managing data bases and MS Power Apps
- Working proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of common country or cluster level HR administrative and operational work (working knowledge of country or cluster labor law preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid work model
- Career development tailored to NielsenIQ roles
- Access to on-demand learning content and NIQ social communities
... and more!
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.