Junior HR Business Partner Benelux
- Career Site Team: Human Resources
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
For more information, visit www.niq.com.
About this job:
The HR Business Partner is an integral part of the Benelux & Nordics cluster HR team. In this role, you will act as the main point of contact for NielsenIQ associates and managers in Belgium and the Netherlands, providing best in class support throughout the employee lifecycle. Additionally, you will work closely with market leaders on key talent initiatives and provide strategic insights on various HR topics.
This position can be located in Belgium (Brussels) or the Netherlands (Diemen).
- Be the main point of contact for NielsenIQ Benelux employees to provide support throughout the employee life cycle
- Ensure our employees’ most fundamental needs are met by effectively answering employee queries and connecting associates with the right tools
- Providing administrative HR support by drafting employment agreements, change memo’s and preparing reports
- Acts as subject matter expert on key HR policy, procedures and processes and bring forward recommendations for improvement in these areas when possible
- Work with the cluster HR team on delivering positive change outcomes in areas such as talent development, performance management, workforce planning and productivity review.
- Provide strategic HR support to market leaders
- Partner with local and global HR & COE teams to provide information, support, and execution of wider HR initiatives
- Take an active role in the implementation of new HR systems/automation-based solutions for the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- At least 2 years of experience in an HR Generalist or equivalent role
- Fluent in English AND fluent in one of the following languages French OR Dutch
- Experience working in a cross-border matrix environment preferred
- Good understanding of employment regulations in Belgium and the Netherlands and experience interacting with local work councils
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in a change heavy, fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude and collaborative mind set
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.