E-commerce Product Data Science
- Career Site Team: Data Science
About the Role
You will work with a global team dedicated to the development of E-Commerce products, a new way to measure how people shop online. We are looking for someone to improve our E-Commerce offerings in South East Asia markets.
Ideally, you should have familiarity with e-commerce data, retailer sourced data and panel sourced data, exposure to business intelligence or market research, and have experience with improving data quality.
Evaluate current E-Commerce Product methodologies to identify opportunities for enhancement
Deliver on methodology enhancements to E-Commerce products, improving overall quality from client perspective
Deliver codebase and documentation to local Data Science, Technical and Operations teams
Prototype as well as support pilot programs to drive innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Doctorate Degree in Data Science, Maths, Statistics or related fields involving statistical analysis of large data sets
- At least 3 or more years experience
- E-Commerce and Consumer related knowledge
- Strong attitude for data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Eager to continuously learn and adopt changing technologies and tools
- Experienced in high-level programming languages (Python preferred)
- Knowledge in SQL, working with queries and large-scale databases
- Excellent statistical and logic skills. Experience in trend analysis, sampling, bias reduction, data aggregation techniques, and model validation techniques
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively convey complex concepts to non-experts
- Business acumen, the ability to link client's needs with the business
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.