- Career Site Team: Finance and Corporate Development
Responsible for executing and delivering all revenue-related processes and tasks for the assigned markets/clusters, including sales order- and contract validation, billing, revenue recognition and accounting. Maintain compliance with global standards. This position reports to the OTI Team Leader.
- Work with Associate Revenue Controller and Revenue Controller to support their deliverables
- Prepare, initiate in a timely manner the following activities as per Global & Regional agenda:
- Review and process new contacts created in CRM tool (MSD), follow up with Client Service on the pending items
- Manage any changes, amendments, mass price change in SAP Sales Documents
- Process Customer invoicing, Credit Note creation, Customer creation support
- Request customer modification, extension and customer block/unblock
- Process Revenue recognition
- WBS element creation and management for CR contracts
- Request of Sales material creation, modification, extension and material block/unblock
- Preparation of Billing and Revenue related reports
- Preparation of accruals, provisions, write offs and reconciliations
- Generation of month end reports on Unbilled balances, Deferred balances following the US-GAAP/Stat rules and global processes
- Raise any detected issues that are not consistent with NIQ policies and US GAAP rules
- Support the markets during audits (CAS, statutory, VAT, etc.) and collection of documentation for audit purposes
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2 years+ of experience in finance
- Fluency in English, Hungarian or other regional languages might be a plus
- Understanding of the Revenue processes and accounting (Order Management, CRM, Billing, Collection and Cash Application).
- Excellent team player
- Good communication Skills
- Self-Starter, creative and with good autonomy
- Working experience in a multinational, multicultural environment
- Experience working with remote counterparts
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in an international, multicultural environment
- Further development perspectives in the fast-developing area of market research (Mentorship Program, e-learning platforms access, trainings, job rotation program etc)
- Workplace with Purpose - Hybrid & Flexible working module
- Monthly meal tickets, Easter and Christmas vouchers and vacation vouchers/tickets, private medical coverage
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Volunteer time off
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NielsenIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.