Employee Experience and Solutions Specialist - HR department
- Career Site Team: Human Resources
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. Welike to be in the middle of the action.
That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
As our NielsenIQ HR Organization continues to evolve to meet the changing demands of the business and the workforce, we will be challenged to find new ways to deliver value to the organization with a focus on efficiency and simplicity. To enable this transformation, we will set up a new Employee Experience team to focus on delivering with excellence against our most fundamental HR needs. Employee Experience team members will work with the Regional/Cluster/Country Employee Experience leader, ensuring we deliver with excellence HR operations and administrative work and improve the overall employee experience. These leaders will also have an eye to the future. They will lead business as usual (BAU) operations as well as look for ways to simplify, standardize and automate this work wherever possible in their respective cluster/country.
In this role you will:
- Ensure continuity of business as usual (BAU) HR operations and administrative work in your respective cluster/country
- Ensure our employees’ most fundamental needs are met by effectively answering employee queries, maintaining accurate employee data and connecting associates with the right tools
- Ensure best in class service when it comes to HR administrative processes
- Identify and document local and cluster level administrative work pertaining to standard letters, documents, and agreements
- Identify and document any additional administrative and operational work currently owned by local, regional, and global HRBPs and COEs which could move into the Employee Experience team
- Review our policies, processes, and ways of working holistically for opportunities to streamline - eliminate waste and redundancy
- Propose improvements to internal processes with an eye towards automation, enabling more consistency across the HR and the NielsenIQ business (both locally and globally)
- Research and bring latest practices in the cluster/country to the team
- Stay connected with the other Employee Experience team members, ensuring that we take a consistent approach wherever possible and avoid duplication of effort or regionally varied processes
- Implement systems/automation-based solutions for the organization
We’re looking for people who have:
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience in RH area
- Understanding of common cluster/country level HR administrative and operational work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to build strong partnerships and work closely with people across all levels of the company
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect communication skills in French and English
- Sound knowledge of core HR processes & procedures will be advantageous
- Good knowledge about Payroll (30% of all tasks) and SAP
- Ability to join us March 1st as the latest
- CDI permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and 2 days of remote work per week
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/