Senior Data Scientist
- Career Site Team: Data Science
As the world's largest research organization, Nielsen is powered by talented creative scientists. Our data scientist business leaders come from a variety of disciplines, including statistics, research methodology, mathematics, psychology, business, engineering, physics, and demographics. These professionals drive innovation, ideation of new products, develop complex analytics, and provide data insights to measure what consumers will buy.
- Support Client and Commercial teams with Data Science design and methodological questions.
- Play a leading role in the application of data and analytics strategies in support of clients’ business needs.
- Enable Data Science technology solutions on the ground and ensure solutions meets client needs.
- Management of statistical models and programming in Python or R.
- Project Leadership.
- Design and conduct studies, tests and use advanced analytics techniques to build proof of concept and prototypes for use cases.
- Great collaborative and interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels.
Highly motivated, team leader, self-directed, proactive and possesses an impulsive personality able to work under tight deadlines Resourceful, inquisitive and Strong aptitude for data analysis. Generates ideas for improvement, doing things differently, passionate about being part of a high-performing team, and willing to support special projects or initiatives as needed.
- Professionals with degrees in Maths, Data Science, Statistics, or related fields involving statistical analysis of large data sets.
- Intermediate English
- 3+ years of experience in market research or relevant field
- Solid understanding of Industry and Retail market impact on client’s business within the market.
- Experienced in data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, etc) and mapping tools.
- Experienced with programming languages such as Python and R
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Peer recognition program comprehensive health insurance flexible work environment
- Hybrid work model
- Career development tailored to NielsenIQ roles
- Access to on-demand learning content and NIQ social communities
- Mentor programs
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/