Sr. Data Processing Specilaist,
- Career Site Team: Operations
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, control and data validation focusing on specific industry / category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products) or full FMCG vision. As Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen, you have to create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
● Set up instructions for new client deliverables, validate and deliver them in time and ensure client’s satisfaction
● Should be able to identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries.
● Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules.
● Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP) and drive convergence of processes and tools.
● Provide accurate and timely feedback to respective teams, driving SOP and use of best demonstrated practices.
● Work across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction. Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
A successful Data Processing specialist delivers timely and with quality instructions of client deliverables, control and data validation focusing on specific industry / category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products) or full FMCG categories. S/he is expected to identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries and work daily with French Operations expert to deliver in time and ensure client satisfaction
● Bachelor’s Any Graduate, preference given to Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, BBA
● Master’s degree (Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field)
● Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines
● A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
● Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
● Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem solving, etc.)
Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/