- Career Site Team: Marketing and Communications
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
The Internal Communications specialist will report to the Internal Communications Director.
NielsenIQ is seeking an Internal Communications Specialist that has a passion for creating messaging that uses good storytelling to resonate, engage and inspire action among employees. This position will play an integral role in assisting the Communications Director with the execution of global communication strategies, writing and editing internal content, assisting with internal events, as well as keeping global internal sources of information up to date.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Draft, format, and send communications on various platforms
· Participate in writing and editing internal content
· Maintaining the company intranet (uploading the most recent content, checking for feedback, re-structuring if necessary)
· Gathering metrics on all communications activities
· Setting up and executing internal events
· Implementing ad-hoc requests
· Developing creative solutions to engage employees
· Actively contribute to the development and execution of global internal communications campaigns
· Actively contribute to the overall global internal communications strategy
· Actively training teams on self-serve communications, running events, building SharePoint sites, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2-5 years of communications experience
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Ability to work in a team, multitask, and prioritize
· Organized and detail oriented with an eye for design aesthetics
· Understanding of Communications within a large organization
· Comfortable using multiple collaboration platforms (i.e., Office 365, Poppulo)
· An undergraduate degree in a relevant field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life assurance
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/