Operations Data Analyst (Retail Focus)
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Career Site Team: Operations
Operations Data Analyst – Junior Level (Retail Focus)
Remote (must be US-based)
Reference ID: REF20950V
About this job
The Retail Operations Analyst (ROA) works directly with the Operations and Client Service teams to identify opportunities and develop action plans to address key business needs. The Analyst provides consultation and investigation on items across the total store (all categories, including Fresh), making recommendations on solutions that best address the client’s business needs. Once the scope of work is known, the ROA supports the work leveraging standard procedures and working in concert with other team players. The ROA supports other operational team members to ensure continued alignment on project scope and expected outcome.
- Appropriately set and manage expectations regarding process and database capabilities with all stakeholders.
- Understand, interpret, and provide recommendations to Client Managers for addressing NielsenIQ products & services to further delight the client.
- Provide consistent delivery of scorecards as per expected cadence.
- Clearly communicate status on various database improvement initiatives.
- Provide fact-driven measurement of NielsenIQ processes.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-4 years’ experience
- Preferred industries: Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Consulting, Information Services, Sales, Analytics
- Basic skills: Basic database design knowledge, Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred skills: Proficiency with NielsenIQ proprietary software and tools, MS Dynamics, SQL
We’re in tune with what the world is buying. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods manufacturers to retailers, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
Become part of NielsenIQ at: www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.