CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
- Career Site Team: Data Impact
Why Data Impact by Nielsen IQ?
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
- This is where Data Impact by Nielsen IQ comes in! We collect over 10 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
- Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
- Today: Data-Impact is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 40 countries.
- A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
- A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 30 nationalities
- Real career development opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
You'll be joining an amazing international team of 7 people based in Paris and Algiers. What you will be doing:
- Supporting account managers in their daily relationships with customers.
- Update settings on the platform for our customers.
- Daily processing of data.
- Becoming a specialist of our platform to help clients in their daily use.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's questions.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Ensuring the quality of the data provided to our customers
- Fluent in English and French, another language would be a plus
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 1 year experience as a successful customer care specialist, within the grocery e-commerce sector would definitely be an advantage
- Previous recent experience in a client-facing role, able and happy to go above and beyond to achieve client satisfaction
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with working in a multicultural environment
- Logical approach, data-driven, organized, conscientious and careful
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Customer-centric & business-oriented mindset
- Team spirit, autonomous, able to adapt and learn
- Good use of IT tools including Excel
- Role can evolve depending on the profile
This is not an IT position.