Cybersecurity Senior Advisor (Security Metrics)
- Oldsmar, FL, USA
- Career Site Team: Technology and Engineering
Our Cybersecurity team works diligently to ensure NielsenIQ’s software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber-attacks. We’re constantly developing new security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling cyber-attacks in an efficient and effective manner worldwide.
The Cybersecurity Senior Advisor will be a member of the Global Cybersecurity department reporting to the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team and is responsible for the identification, measurement, and reporting of critical security metrics.
What you’ll do
● Design and implement an information security metrics program and roadmap
● Develop and automate security metrics to demonstrate sufficient scope and coverage and operating effectiveness of critical security tools and processes
● Collect and analyze information security metric on a recurring basis
● Document procedures for data collection, analysis, and reporting for each defined metric
● Present information security metrics to management
● Develop and maintain security and compliance dashboards
We’re looking for people who have
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Information Systems, Computer Security, or research related discipline or a minimum of 7 years of direct Information Technology experience
● Direct experience with developing automated methods used to calculate metrics and visualization tools for reporting
● Direct experience with security metrics process including metrics collection, tracking, and reporting
● Ability to analyze data using industry leading reporting tools (e.g., Power BI) include the use of complex macros and scripts for reporting and data mining purposes from multiple sources
● Direct experience with designing and creating security and compliance metrics as well as dashboards for executive management and control owners
● Advanced experience with Microsoft 365 Products specifically Excel and PowerPoint
● Advanced knowledge of industry accepted security frameworks and standards (e.g., ISO 27001/27002, NIST CSF, CIS Controls, PCI DSS, COBIT)
● Relevant industry certification (e.g., CISM, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.