Post Production Processor (Zero hours 6 month contract)
- Norwich, United Kingdom
- Career Site Team: TBD
Post Production Processor (Zero hour 6 months contract)
About this Job
The Post Production Projects team ensure the quality of a large quantity of marketing
images; through checking image quality, airbrushing imperfections and following bespoke art directions using specially designed in-house techniques. The role also includes internal
workflow management and communication across our imaging department and wider
Nielsen Brandbank business.
- Ensuring quality of images while working to a high volume; understanding and maintaining the different Nielsen Brandbank specifications
- Maintaining consistency across a range of products; in terms of color and airbrushing
- Understanding product and pack photography, and knowing how to address issues through the use of photoshop techniques
- Expected to create and learn new photoshop techniques to improve efficiency
- Ability to create photoshop actions
- Create customer-facing Art Directions and one-pagers using Indesign
- Prioritising workload according to Service Level Agreements/Urgent work requests
- Understanding the role and importance of the Post Production department within Nielsen Brandbank as a whole and the use of our images by clients
- Working flexibly within the Imaging Department; transferring knowledge and skills to other processes as and when needed
- Answering internal queries from other departments within the business
- At times be able to convey your knowledge of the Post Production process and work with visiting clients
- Identify and escalate problems with the Post Production processes and help to improve them wherever possible
- Have a flexible approach to working hours, working overtime as and when required. This may include late evenings and weekends
You are passionate about post-production and photography and possess a high level of knowledge in post-production processes and studio environment with practical experience of retouching and expertise in Photoshop. You have excellent communication skills, organized and have great attention to detail. You are also efficient in time management and prioritization.
- Degree-level or equivalent qualification in a related subject.
- Efficiency and speed whilst maintaining a high quality of Post Production
- Organised with a positive attitude
- Team player and always willing to offer support
- Responsible attitude with the ability to cope well under pressure
- Able to work well with others; raise issues and provide suggestions for solutions
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.