- Norwich, United Kingdom
- Career Site Team: Brandbank
About the job
Nielsen Brandbank is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end-to-end solution for brands, retailers, and wholesalers across the globe. At Nielsen Brandbank, we work diligently to provide best-in-class solutions, using an incremental delivery approach to develop new & existing products.
As a Product Owner, you’ll be at the heart of creating scalable platform tools for Nielsen Brandbank. You can expect to work as a team with other Product Owners across the organisation to ensure key business objectives are achieved in line with the business roadmap and that issues, blockages and risks are identified and resolved or escalated appropriately.
- Work with Product Managers & Lead Product Owner to provide ongoing vision and direction to the Agile development team(s) in your assigned domain and communicate this to key stakeholders across the organisation
- To manage small change and bug tickets against project work ensuring that work is managed to meet business priorities
- Prioritise and refine the domain backlog in line with overall business priorities, as well as set sprint goals and plan releases and upgrades
- Work with Product Managers to define the product vision, road-maps and growth opportunities within your assigned domain(s)
- Where appropriate, work closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers to ensure end-to-end accountability is in place for delivery of project goals
- Provide support to the team(s) using a collaborative style and leading by example; personifying Scrum and Agile.
You’ve already worked as a Product Owner or in a similar role where fact finding, requirements gathering & driving change were a part of your daily routine. Agile methodology is not a secret to you . Whether you cooperate with Project Managers, Developers or SME’s you are able to grasp the “what” of the vision and translate it into “how”. A fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible environment lures you as well as managing multiple dependencies and stakeholders. You are the first to spot the risks and not afraid to raise them.
- A min of 2-3 years previous working experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or in similar role
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- A working technical knowledge and an understanding of data (preferably consumer content) and its application across business
- A demonstrable understanding of solution design and architecture and systems integration
- Proven ability to quickly grasp a clear understanding of a customer’s needs and translate them to a set of requirements and well-planned solution deliverables
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-pace environment with plenty of systems and multiple dependencies
About Nielsen Brandbank
With over 20 years experience and operating in 16 countries, Nielsen Brandbank is the content partner to brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe, creating a rich online shopping experience, while minimising the cost and complexity for the industry. We are embedded within the global NielsenIQ brand, leveraging over 100 years of consumer intelligence and continuing to strive for perfection in the ever changing and demanding world of global eCommerce.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.