- Chicago, IL, USA
- Career Site Team: Field Operations and Panel Recruitment
As a Neurophysiologist within our BASES Neuro team, you will be responsible for conducting studies, focusing primarily on the collection of high-quality electroencephalogram (EEG), eye tracking, and physiological data.
- Collect EEG, eye tracking, and physiological data from human subjects viewing marketing material, continuously monitoring the incoming data
- Foster a safe and robust testing environment for high-quality data collection through mitigation of variables and adherence to lab policies and procedures
- Diagnose challenges to data collection and validation, including hardware and software issues, and mechanical and electrical interference
- Partner with Neuroscientists, A/V Engineers, Participant Recruiters, and Lab Operations Managers to ensure high quality study designs and testing environments
- Lead assignments on studies to ensure Operational aspects of the project happen smoothly and on-time
- Lead all aspects of international remote studies/experiments, including interfacing with external vendors, creating a robust remote lab environment, and managing fielding schedules and international travel logistics
- Create and drive business process improvement efforts to increase efficiency and streamline processes
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Focus area in Neuroscience, Psychology, and/or Biology is a plus.
- Familiarity with EEG, eye tracking, and/or biometrics data collection is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and teamwork.
- High attention to detail, self-motivated.
- Basic proficiency with hardware and software of computer systems.
- Experience and an interest in future domestic & international travel—this position could require up to 20% travel.
- Ability to lift heavy loads up to 25 pounds overhead
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.