Associate Sales Director, Omni Solutions
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Career Site Team: TBD
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a new retail landscape continues to emerge, the divide between online and offline continues to blur. We are all omnishoppers now - turning to multiple platforms/channels to meet our everyday needs. At NielsenIQ, we understand the importance of the omnishopper and the impact this new landscape is having on the growth of the e-Commerce space. Having a holistic view of performance is critical for the long-term success of many CPG brands.
As a Director of Strategic Sales, you are responsible for leading large, complex sales engagements across our portfolio of Omni solutions. This role will focus on developing commercial strategies to renew and achieve new business, building meaningful client relationships, and ultimately closing deals.
- Leading commercial strategy and sales of NielsenIQ’s Omni solutions as part of client contract renewals or RFPs
- Achieving sales and strategic objectives
- Developing strategies to win based on client segmentation and product market fit
- Building meaningful client relationships with client stakeholders and teams
- Representing voice of customer to internal product development, product marketing, communications and delivery teams
- Representing Nielsen externally, in thought leadership, as part of industry conferences and/or with the media
- Working collaboratively with other product sales leads & cross functional partners
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Do you have the necessary skill set to be successful in this role?
Are you a savvy salesperson, with a deep sense of urgency and accountability to deliver against financial targets? Are you an innovative thinker that is willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done? Can you effectively tell a story that captures the audience, no matter what level, and brings them along your journey? Are you able to work collaboratively, as part of a remote team within a dynamic and challenging environment while maintaining high standards? Do you have experience in working with complex client relationships and client issue resolution?
- 5-7 years’ experience in a relevant industry (CPG, consulting, sales)
- Previous experience working in the areas of panel or e-commerce offerings preferred. SAAS sales background preferred.
- Mission-driven and passionate about serving a purpose
- Excellent awareness of market conditions and client business environment
- Prior sales experience Preferred
- Demonstrated record of creating and growing sales revenue year over year ○ Excellent sales pipeline management skills with a track record of predictability and consistency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and Salesforce
- Familiarity with NielsenIQ tools, applications and platforms a plus
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.