Sales Director - CPG Analytics / Revenue Growth Management
- 95870 Bezons, France
- Employees can work remotely
Location: Flexible in major cities around Western Europe.
NielsenIQ is looking for a talented Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Analytics Sales Leader to join our growing team and drive Revenue Growth Management (RGM) excellence.
In July 2021, NielsenIQ acquired Cornerstone Capabilities, an industry-leading SaaS-based provider offering a revenue management optimization solution to Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) clients.
We are now recruiting a leader to help us revolutionize predictive and prescriptive analytics in the industry. This person is responsible for expanding the Price & Promotion analytics business by promoting the first-of-its-kind, best-in-class, end-to-end revenue management solution that can fully integrate clients’ financial, promotional and sales data, and which scales globally.
The high energy NielsenIQ Analytics team is excited to have a new member join the group and build on the momentum we have established and deliver against very ambitious growth goals.
Sell on a daily basis and be responsible for leading large, complex sales engagements across the portfolio of solutions.
• Develop commercial strategies to renew and achieve new business, building meaningful client relationships, and ultimately closing deals. This team will be divided up into two different kind of individuals – one being a true sales “hunter” to drive revenue and the other as a relationship builder/retention of clients.
• Work closely and collaborate with a designated Solution Architect throughout the sales cycles along.
• Driving deals to successful outcomes across sales phases in a timely manner (no direct reports).
• Generate new product ideas and bring the voice of the customer back to product management.
• Help shape NielsenIQ RGM solutions / Trade Promotion software value proposition.
• Contribute to the European go-to-market strategy of this RGM portfolio and support the local teams in triggering / following through business opportunities.
• Partner with Product Team to build innovative RGM capacities driving accelerated growth for our clients.
• Provide RGM thought leadership, both internally and externally, to grow NielsenIQ capacity of engaging with clients
7 + years (Mgr) of retail, CPG-oriented, e-commerce, analytics, supply chain, omnichannel, consultative selling experience or similar
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and polished manner to a diverse audience
• Working and pragmatic knowledge of various syndicated data offerings; ability to translate data knowledge into tactical and strategic solution frameworks
• Significant experience in commercial strategy and Revenue Management capacities (pricing, promo, trade investment, assortment, profitability)
• Proven ability to present Revenue Growth Management (RGM) concepts / transformation journey to Senior Leadership and across functions.
• Willingness to travel up to 25-30%. Amount of travel will depend on the location of candidate’s residence.
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.