Senior Manager, Customer Success Above Market
- Pasig City, Philippines
- Career Site Team: Analytics
About the job
As a Senior Manager in the Above Market Customer Success Team, you will be acting as the main point of contact and managing the queries and questions from key regional clients on NielsenIQ’s proprietary servicing platform. The success is visible by the efficiency and effectiveness of resolving client queries to satisfaction.
- Be the Regional Strategic Client Liaison for Data quality, data governance and coverage across Asia
- Drive Regional insights through Retail Measurement presentations and analytics
- Be the point of escalation for data challenges for 1-2 key strategic clients across Asia
- Provide quick and accurate responses to both internal and external FMCG clients
- Manage queries and questions through a NielsenIQ’s proprietary servicing platform
- Achieve competency in Salesforce to build management dashboards to track and analyse Key Performance Indicators
- Communicate on Product Enhancement, Universe Update & Delivery Details to clients
- Spearhead improvement projects to drive process optimization and uphold globally-acclaimed NielsenIQ data standards
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree from all backgrounds
- At least 4 years of experience in relevant field which required communication, operational and analytical skills
- Data science or operational background would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Ability to work within a virtual environment
- Open for change, integrity & client centric mindset
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.