QA Automation Architect
- Needham, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Career Site Team: TBD
NielsenIQ BASES is the global leader and gold-standard for helping companies in the consumer goods industries to realize their growth strategies. BASES analytical SaaS products provide support to clients to create and evolve new innovations, optimize impactful advertising and messaging aligned with the widening range of consumer influences, build compelling package designs and help prioritize and plan product launches. Having decades of successful leadership across fast moving consumer goods, BASES is expanding into growth verticals including Restaurants, Tech, Household Durables, Consumer Electronics, and Gaming.
With best-in-class research, success prediction and volumetric forecasting models, NielsenIQ BASES is at the core of our clients' new product ideas, messaging, packaging and product launch strategies. Join BASES and you will work with industry leading brands, marketers, and cutting-edge technologies while seeing your work come to life. In BASES, you can. Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking.
- Define, perform and own the QA Technical Center of Excellence processes enabling the CoE to serve as an organizational tool to vet, promote and disseminate technical innovations and practices.
- Lead and facilitate the QA Technical Center of Excellence activities.
- Responsible for the Quality of the automation frameworks and processes
- Ideate, research, experiment and introduce latest tools and technologies that benefit the whole team by enhancing productivity and quality
- Identify areas of improvements in the QA automation frameworks and implement solutions
- Plan and manage framework and library migrations and upgrades.
- Provide practical technical guidance for the problem statement and guide the team to increase the odds of overall initiative success.
- Prepare and maintain frameworks, best practices related documentation
- Drive adoption of QA automation processes
- Own the strategy to create and maintain test data, across multiple environments and projects
- Manage and maintain code repositories
- Coordinate on platform and application design improvements and suggestions with the lead Architect
Education and experience
- 6 years of software development / technical leadership experience
- MS/BS in Software Engineering or related discipline
- Hands on experience in test automation tools like Selenium or Protractor
- Hands on experience in performance test automation tools like JMet
- Knowledge in at least one programming language or scripting languages
- Experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Strong test validation and test debugging skills
- Experience with Web-application/Cross browser testing
- Understanding of relational databases such as MS SQL Server
- Experience working in onshore-offshore model
- Familiarity working in Agile-Scrum environment and software production release process
- Experience with microservice development is a plus
- Experience with non-relational databases like MongoDB is a plus
- Experience working with Cloud based applications is nice to have
- Passion for learning new technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.