Associate Director, e-Commerce Product Leader, Consumer Intelligence (South Korea Market)
- Seoul, Korea, republic of
- Career Site Team: Product Leadership
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role encompasses product strategy, product management, design, and product development. Experience playing multiple roles within product management and experience building and delivering SaaS products ideally focused on digital commerce is ideal. Responsible for ideation and continued development of our E-Commerce solution by conducting market research, gauging user feedback and needs, creating specifications for the product, and managing the product roadmap to launch enhancements to our existing solutions. This role requires a strong ability to communicate across different teams, an ability to translate clients' needs to action, and a focus on execution.
- Provide thought leadership to the roadmap and strategy of NielsenIQ's existing and future e-Commerce features
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the product organization, commercial, technology, operations, and data science teams
- Deliver product requirements and documentation with prioritized features and justification
- Interface with customers to understand their underlying needs and articulate the NielsenIQ vision and build a culture of customer discovery within the organization
- Work with Product Marketing and define the strategy for go-to-market discussions
- Define, track and report on relevant KPI’s and success metrics
- Lead and drive the product roadmap through various build, buy, partner approaches
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are excited to bring new and improved consumer panel data, platforms, and deliverables to our teams and clients. You're energized by democratizing data and transforming client access to a self-serve model for essential shopper insights. You enjoy engaging directly with multiple client and operational teams, helping them map solutions to client needs, and guiding them with playbooks and materials. You have a strong desire to help grow Nielsen’s consumer panel business through flawless execution, bringing exciting new CPS products to market, and driving continuous improvement through effective feedback.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Data Science, or related field
- 10-12 Years of Product Development, Product Marketing, Consulting or Commercial experience on SaaS(Software as a Service) products with proven ability to lead Product Development Life Cycle
- Heavy emphasis on Client Discovery, Market Opportunity Assessments, Partnership identification and development, P&L development and Product Strategy
- Domain expertise in Retail, eCommerce, Digital, and CPG Manufacturer Sales & Marketing or Insight Functions. SaaS products UX design, Data analytics solution
- Language: English, Korean
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.