- Oxford, United Kingdom
- Career Site Team: Analytics
ABOUT THIS JOB
We do two things at NielsenIQ. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. Both measurement and analytics are important in their own right but it’s the connection of the two that delivers the insights & recommendations that are critical to our client's success.
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with Large FMCG Manufacturers and using data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance. Simply put, you are the Storytellers of NielsenIQ. This role is responsible for coordinating ongoing relationships with a variety of our clients within the Impulse industry, both regionally and locally. You will be asked to identify client business needs and collaboratively work with the sales team to facilitate a commercial approach.
The Analytical Consultant Team Manager will be responsible for building a strong team to ensure we’re delivering against our client's analytic objectives. Manage workload priorities and conflicts, present industry-wide analysis, improve ways of working and the standard of our output. All whilst maintaining the agreements made with our clients.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The Analytical Consultant Team Manager will have extensive experience in analyzing data in an FMCG environment combined with strong planning and servicing skills. The ability to build strong networks and relationships, internally and with clients will be key in the role. A can-do attitude and strong organizational skills are required in the role alongside excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. A proven track record of delivering success through others will make you stand out from the crowd
- Creating opportunities for direct reports to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Coaching direct reports and Creating 1:1 development plans.
- Directing, training and giving support to their own team as well as supporting Commercial engagement.
- Designing and planning analytic support to clients according to contractual and client needs.
- Personally engage and supervise all stages of high profile and strategically important client briefs in order to provide actionable recommendations.
- Managing client expectations with regard to analytic insights required and commitments to ensure service level is achieved.
- Conducting formal client engagement meetings across a range of functions to develop a clear understanding of client issues and identify areas for the analytic team to deliver impact.
- You will ideally possess the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing NielsenIQ data
- An ability to manage and lead a team of analysts - Either direct experience or in an established mentoring capacity
- A strong ability to identify the key issues for our clients and translate them into analytical briefs
- Deep communication/presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to design solutions (both standard and non-standard) to answer client business issues.
- Consultative skills
- Team player
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.