CI Operations Project Lead - East Africa
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Career Site Team: Operations
About the job
The Project Lead is responsible for overseeing the Field Supervisors and the end-to-end project coordination for all CI&I Operations projects. The Project Lead must assume complete ownership of a project in the context of resourcing, quality, cost and timelines. This role is responsible for ensuring that projects are completed within the agreed-upon timeframe and adhere to the approved budget and required quality standards.
● Experience in supervising staff or leading a team
● Solid understanding of the interview process, preferably in market research, and familiarity with commonly used terminology and jargon
● Strong communication and “people skills”; able to effectively problem solve and diffuse potential conflicts
● Organized with strong time management skills; proactive and able to meet deadlines and follow-up on action items
● Detail-oriented, both in giving instructions and monitoring process and deliverables
● Ability to prioritize, negotiate, solve problems and work under pressure
● Thorough understanding of the related Nielsen SOPs and fieldwork standards
● Good command of English and local language(s) (verbal and written)
● Computer literacy and accurate data management skills.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. You focus, dig in, organize, collaborate, communicate and get it done. You are a problem solver with the ability to pick up new skills quickly and run you consider integrity a big deal, tech savvy and innovative.
Degree or certification requirements : At least a diploma or a degree
Years of experience : 5 years
Industry experience : A must
Technical skills : As above
Personality traits : As above
Language requirements : As above
Knowledge of specific systems : Survey to go knowledge ,an advantage
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.