Data Entry/ Coder, Consumer Insights Operations (Contract)
- Offsite_New Zealand, New Zealand
- Career Site Team: Operations
- Travel: TBD
ABOUT THIS JOB
As part of the Pacific CI E2E Operations organization, the Data Entry/Coder role is responsible for the Data Entry of hard copy questionnaires and all relevant administration for Pacific Consumer Insights SMM projects.
The Data Entry/Coder role will also be responsible for a range of duties pursuant to the daily functioning of online and offline projects as requested by the Team Leader or Operations Manager.
Data Entry/Coder will be responsible for a combination of the below tasks:
- Incoming mail management
- Management of the Daily Register
- Data Entry of questionnaires into QPSMR
- Management of Data Entry filing system (includes occasional lifting and moving of small boxes)
- CATI QC (Quality Control)
- Verbatim Coding
- Range of project related ad-hoc tasks as required by stakeholders.
As a member of the CI Operations team, every member of the team is expected to actively contribute to:
- Fully adhering to established best practice and procedures
- Improving the internal performance of the team through a focus on process improvement
- A commitment to maintaining documentation of current and new processes
- High level of written and spoken English skills
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy in the work that is undertaken.
- A high level of project management and general organizational skills.
- A high level of computer literacy and ability work across various platforms
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate (or better) MS Office skills, particularly in Excel and Word.
- Previous Data Entry experience essential
- Touch typist – min 40 wpm
6 months full-time, fixed-term contract employment
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.