Payroll & HRIS Specialist
- Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
- Career Site Team: Human Resources
- Travel: No
This role is responsible for providing human resources support such as payroll and HRIS for all business units / departments including preparing relevant reports for related parties.
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate employee database in a timely and effectively manner, as well as perform employee file documentation accordingly
- Update and maintain the human resources information system (HRIS) and payroll system to ensure data integrity and integration with other systems
- Perform administrative processes related to payment of salary such as overtime, health insurance claim, income tax, BPJS-TK, BPJS-Kesehatan, pension fund, incentives pay out
- Liaise with payroll vendor to ensure income tax is properly calculated
- Ensure payroll report from payroll vendor is correct and execute salary pay out via bank transfer
- Prepare monthly BPJS-TK report update via SIPP BPJS-TK and execute the payment
- Prepare monthly BPJS-Kesehatan report update and execute the payment based on billing
- Prepare and distribute annual tax report (SPT) for all associates
- Conducting benefits orientation towards associates
- Prepare routine documentation appropriate to the recruitment process and engagement of new employees
- Handle human resources personnel administration to ensure that all personnel data are up to date
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll deduction
- Assist in administration of benefit programs
- Assist in the daily running of the department providing information and dealing with enquiries
- Provide related general assistance to senior HR associates in the implementation of human resource programs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources Management, or any other related field with min GPA 3.25
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resource
- Proficient with Ms. Office and payroll system
- Excellent knowledge and skills of SAP system
- Good knowledge in payroll and familiar with Labor Law regulation related to payroll & other employee benefit
- Self-motivated personality, responsible, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High attention to details and have good interest with number and analysis
- Good interpersonal skills is a must
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.