QCT Executive- Consumer Panel Services
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Career Site Team: Operations
The role is accountable for guiding data collectors for better data collection & data quality.
This would involve exception handling, anticipation of the reasons for such exceptions
and providing real time solutions based on intelligence
● Manage data collectors and provide basic tech support
● Interpret information from multiple sources – KPI reports, QCT tasks, etc.
● Use mapping functions, review alerts, chat online, review dashboards & guide teams on the ground to improve their data collection
● Possess strong analytical skills, be responsible for providing inputs to upgrade the
system & make recommendations for better quality of alerts
● Display a positive, can do attitude at all times & offer assistance to others on the team in a non-threatening, positive manner
● Share learnings with the other team members during important team meetings
● Proactively identify market / household trends
● Ensure the number of alerts for data collectors remain under the defined threshold
● Identify training needs for all Auditors, for continuous improvement in understanding the
● Share important field instructions and ensure compliance
● College degree
● Effective Communication: Adopt troubleshooting approach including probing & listening; anticipating and providing solutions to data collectors in field
● Influencing & persuading: Use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to coach and guide data collectors toward better quality of data capture
● Personal Effectiveness: Individual's maturity in relation to others and to work which
enables effectiveness of the individual while dealing with pressures and difficulties of
dynamic work environment
● Practical Intelligence: Individual's work to come to an understanding of a situation, task,
problem, opportunity (Street Smart)
● Able to work independently and complete tasks according to Deadlines provided
● Digital Acumen: Understanding of Calibration tools (Google, MS Office, Skype, Chat s/w)
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.