Statistician Operations Specialist
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Career Site Team: Operations
- Travel: No
ABOUT THIS JOB
Executes the processes of Statistical Operation Delivery and associated project work for
the respective country. Works in partnership with the country’s Onshore and Offshore
Delivery teams for our Retail Measurement Service. Coordinating and be part of the end to end process of delivering our products to the clients.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU
- Conducting processes that lead to the creation of a database according to the requirements. The processes include selecting and validating the data, products, checking their correctness in internal applications that do not require programming skills.
- Execute the production activities of the assigned panel/industry in collaboration with the other operational teams
- Be responsible for quality and delivery commitments
- Elaborate projects specifications and plan
- Look for and implement the right technical solutions in partnership with local and global experts
- Monitor the output regarding delivery, level of quality, number of requests and incidents, populating respective KPIs and develop an action plan for improvement
- Investigate data inquiries /challenges with local teams
- Take part in regional /global company initiatives, work as part of a multinational team and liaising with other European Nielsen Offices
- Daily collaboration in the virtual environment;
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW
Being part of a growing organization and working for top FMCG Clients;
Working in a multinational environment that ensures daily contact with English
Steep personal learning curve and extensive training starting from day one and buddy program
Variety of development paths.
AND ON THE TOP OF THAT: Company culture encouraging open communication. You will receive opportunities to volunteer in CSR projects. We offering a broad range of benefits: medical and life insurance, welfare social found and active internal communities.
- University degree preferably in the area of statistics maths, economics, or technical field.
- 1 + years of quantitative analysis work experience
- Working knowledge of SQL and database structures at the fundamental level, the understanding of R or Python will be a big plus.
- A very good level of both written and spoken English is a must (B2)
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with several interacting teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while managing and meeting changing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to balance technical, marketing, and business perspectives
- Good time management & planning skills
- An open mindset to learn about the technical side of the operations production platform
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.