INPUT VALIDATION SPECIALIST
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Career Site Team: Operations
- Travel: No
For our dynamic Input Operations team in the Sofia office, we are looking for an
INPUT VALIDATION SPECIALIST
- Execute the production activities of the assigned panel/industry in collaboration with the other operational teams
- Accountable for executing, process and technology with a goal of delivering high quality and on-time data according to internal SLAs
- Perform data content reviews and processing on retailer data utilizing the appropriate platform and tools
- Follow and monitor Data files flow from the retailer and/or DA
- Create and maintain documentation per retailer/cycle
- Setup and Review retailer data for new channels
- Investigate data inquiries /challenges with local teams
- Identify problems; determine root cause as well as short and long-term resolutions. Make recommendations for enhancements to internal Nielsen operational processes.
You are our ideal candidate if you have strong analytical skills, high attention to detail, the need to reach irrefutable facts and conclusions. You will feel comfortable with us if you have the ability to work in a team, under strict deadlines, and with massive datasets.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED BY YOU
- Bachelors degree (preferably technical fields)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products - Excel 2000/2010 mostly
- Knowledge of English is a must - written & spoken
- Knowledge of Visual Fox Pro and/or SQL would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Retailer Industry & Technologies and Retailer Services organization (desired)
YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Stable employment in a dynamic and international environment with an established position on the market
- The opportunity to gain a valuable experience and knowledge of FMCG on the country and international level
- Position oriented training as well as the opportunity to develop/train yourself in other areas if desired
- Medical care and social benefits package
At Nielsen, you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.
JOIN OUR TEAM AT NIELSEN!
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.