EXECUTIVE, ANALYST CLIENT DELIVERY
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
- Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time
ABOUT THIS JOB
NielsenIQ Global Client Delivery is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams get the job done quickly and easily. We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between NielsenIQ and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service.
To run independently the set-up & the execution of projects by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
● Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs and analyze and interpret sales data and consumer data + One NielsenIQ portfolio data
● Deliver final reports and presentations (category overview as well as issue based) building a story and final recommendations
● Review data for errors and inconsistencies
● Use internal tools and data sources
● Follow and fully owns Center of Excellence (COE) ways of working process, manages Clients'/Client Business Partners’ (CBPs') expectations
● Interacts with client staff on routine issues
● Lead client meetings and presentations over the phone and in person
● Independently discusses analysis design to best answer client questions with CBP/client
● Discuss design and calculate the Quantified Business Opportunity
● Drive time/cost effectiveness on project
● Run meta analysis/cross COE projects to increase team’s expertise and visibility
● Mentor junior team members as well as provide guidance to peers
● Support meeting the COE objectives as a whole
● Inspire peers and co-workers
● Identify sales opportunities at client and pass to CBP
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
● University degree or equivalent experience
● Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
● Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in FMCG industry, however, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
● Strong business and financial acumen (including business environment and client)
● High level of client service skills
● Understanding of growth and brand strategy
● Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written (and local language if required)
● Excellent analytical skills
● Strong communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
● Comfortable working in a digital enabled environment
● Ability to work independently and within a virtual environment
● Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Slides
● Strong Organizational & interpersonal skills
● Interest in commercial industry
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.