ABOVE MARKET MANAGER, CLIENT DELIVERY
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
- Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time
NielsenIQ is building talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
Main responsibilities include:
· Lead regional Retail Measurement reporting and insights.
· Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations based on analysis of various data-sets.
· Manage design and implementation of complex projects requiring cross-country and cross-functional co-ordination.
· Act as a client liaison with Nielsen country teams and Nielsen specialist teams to design solutions and drive successful implementations.
· Champion development of best demonstrated practices within Nielsen and with client.
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
· At least 3 - 5 years' relevant market research experience, including client facing consultative engagements.
· Well-developed knowledge of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry.
· Preferably prior work experience with Nielsen data and solutions with emphasis on retail measurement.
· Prior knowledge or work experience in major Asia markets.
· Active working knowledge of MS Office and preferably Advisor/Answers Desktop and Nielsen Insights Studio.
· Demonstrated strength in analytics and logical reasoning, coupled with the ability to clearly explain analytical techniques to non-expert audiences.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills - proven record of value-add presentations.
· Proven leadership skills with an entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude and ability to positively influence outcomes.
· Ability to function independently and manage multiple work streams at a time.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.