Data Validation Input Specialist GRFE
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Career Site Team: Operations
- Travel: No
For our dynamic Input Operations team in the Sofia office, we are looking for an
INPUT VALIDATION SPECIALIST GRFE
- Prepare and test setups for new retailers and those that are changing their layouts in the GRFE platform
- Identify problems during data loading; determine root cause as well as short and long-term resolutions. Act as a liaison to the Technology team and follow up in case of any issues related to the GRFE system itself.
- Maintain and update the documentation in case any of retailer detail changes or new retailer’s onboarding
- Review the ways of working within the GRFE platform on a regular basis, seek efficiencies, and leverage opportunities between supported countries to liaise with Enablement team and other streams to improve the efficiency and quality of the data processing process
You are our ideal candidate if you have strong analytical skills, high attention to detail, the need to reach irrefutable facts and conclusions. You will feel comfortable with us if you have the ability to work in a team, under strict deadlines, and with massive datasets.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED BY YOU
- Bachelors degree (preferably technical fields)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products - Excel 2010/2016 mostly
- Knowledge of English is a must - written & spoken
- Knowledge of Visual Fox Pro and/or SQL would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Retailer Industry & Technologies and Retailer Services organization (desired)
YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Stable employment in a dynamic and international environment with an established position on the market
- The opportunity to gain a valuable experience and knowledge of FMCG on the country and international level
- Position oriented training as well as the opportunity to develop/train yourself in other areas if desired
- Medical care and social benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a Hybrid WFH model
At Nielsen, you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us. JOIN OUR TEAM AT NIELSEN!
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.